Each year, the CMA Awards bring the heat when it comes to onstage performances, and the 2023 iteration on Wednesday night (Nov. 8) wasn’t any different.
Collaborations took over the evening, as Jelly Roll teamed with K. Michelle for the night’s closing performance, and opened the show alongside surprise guest Wynonna for “Need a Favor.” Meanwhile, the late Jimmy Buffett was honored by Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Zac Brown Band and longtime Coral Reefer Band member Mac McAnally. Morgan Wallen welcomed surprise guest Eric Church for a collaboration, and later in the show teamed with HARDY and Post Malone in tribute to the late Joe Diffie. Chris Stapleton teamed with Carly Pearce, while Old Dominion partnered with Megan Moroney for a performance.
Which performance topped your list? Let us know by voting below.
Source From: www.billboard.com
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!