I was really keen to try this product because, if I’m being totally honest, my skin has not been looking its best lately. I don’t know if it’s the sudden drop in temperature, but my complexion is looking dull and uneven, and I’ve even had a couple of breakouts. That being said, I do have slightly more sensitive skin, so I also felt a bit apprehensive about adding something new to my routine. I followed the instructions and applied the serum after cleansing and before my moisturiser and was pleasantly surprised by how lightweight the formula felt.
It’s a clear gel texture that sinks in almost immediately, and my skin practically lapped it up. I’ve been using the serum for a few days now with no irritation and already feel like my complexion is looking more radiant. I’ve also noticed that my spots are fading a little faster, however, I definitely need to use the product for a few more weeks to see if I notice a difference when it comes to my uneven skin tone. With all this in mind, I think this product could quickly become a staple in my skincare routine. There’s no denying that it’s more on the expensive side, but you don’t need to use much for each application, so a bottle should last a good while.
All in all, if you’re not experiencing any particular skin concerns at the moment, then I wouldn’t say you need this serum. However, if you’re looking for something to tackle dark spots and give your complexion a radiance boost, then this might be a worthwhile investment.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!