It was way back in 1921 when the first Gucci boutique opened its doors and the birth of a legendary brand was born. But, it wasn’t until the 40s that the now iconic bamboo-handle bag arrived on the scene, starting what would be a revolution in La Dolce Vita style around the world. The Horsebit followed in the mid 50s, followed by the Jackie and the Attache. Fast-forward to the noughties and it was the Soho Disco that really made waves, appearing on the shoulders of every influencer, celebrity and fashion editor in all the fashion capitals of the world. Now, styles like the Marmont, Dionysus and Aphrodite are among the most popular, as well as reimaginings of the Jackie and Horsebit, which nod to the original iterations but have added, chic modern twists.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!