When it comes to looking for classic outfit inspiration, I can’t help but beeline over to the Insta profiles of my favourite French or Paris-based muses. As cliché as it might sound, Parisian style—or the idea of it anyway—has undeniably set the bar for many when it comes to putting together an elevated, timeless look. I had my fall wardrobe in mind during a recent perusal of my favourite French-women accounts, and it dawned on me that there was one sneaker brand I saw them donning no matter the year or the season: Converse. It’s no surprise either.
Converse has long had a cult-classic status, which is quite apropos when it comes to French fashion. I know any shoe style is instantly chic when given the Parisian style treatment, but women in France truly wear Converse on heavy rotation—and for good reason. You can wear a pair year-round with everything from jeans to skirts to dresses to trousers seamlessly. Plus, they are under £100 and come in a variety of colours and styles. Below, you’ll find seven winter outfit ideas straight from some of the chicest French women I know, all complete with Converse sneakers.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!