If you’ve ever gotten sideways with the Barbz in comments, you know how hard the Nicki Minaj fan army will go in support of their queen. But over the weekend, Minaj took to her Instagram Story to ask her most ardent supporters to tap the brakes when it comes to defending her honor.
“Dear Barbz, be sure to never threaten anyone on my behalf,” she wrote according to screen grabs of the missive. “Whether on the internet or in person. Whether in jest or not. I don’t [and] never have condoned that.” Minaj did not specify if her comments were inspired by a certain incident, or just a general heads-up to be kind to one another during turbulent times.
She then quickly pivoted to what’s next for her, which, as every member of the Barbz nation knows, is her upcoming Pink Friday 2 album. “We have an amazing album right around the corner 12/08/23,” she said of the sequel set that she recently pushed back from its original November 17 release date — to avoid bumping into pal and longtime mentor Lil Wayne’s joint album with 2 Chainz, Welcome 2 Collegrove, also due out that day — to her December birthday.
“It feels so surreal & euphoric,” she added.
“I have never in my life been so in love with something that I’m working on,” Minaj said of the album that has been five years in the making in a recent lengthy Instagram live video. Nicki said she’s delayed the collection because she had writer’s block during her pregnancy and didn’t want to say “freaky” stuff. Pink Friday 2 is the follow-up to Minaj’s 2018 album, Queen.
“So this entire album will be the biggest gift I have ever given humanity thus far,” she promised. “The new album date for this incredible body of work that I am so proud of is on a very special day to me and to the Barbz.”
Source From: www.billboard.com
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!