As Diwali—known as the festival of lights— approaches, South Asian communities around the world are gearing up to celebrate this joyous occasion. Diwali represents the triumph of good over evil, and the celebration includes decorating houses and public spaces with lights, candles and colourful rangoli patterns. Festive music is played to lift our spirits and delicious Indian treats are distributed to sweeten up the year ahead. What better way to complement all the vibrancy, sparkle and shine than with a stunning makeup look? This year’s makeup trends are a fusion of traditional elements and contemporary aesthetics, offering a myriad of options to celebrate the spirit of Diwali.
Scroll on for the Diwali makeup looks I’ll be trying out for this year’s celebrations, along with the products I recommend to help you re-create them.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!