I don’t know about you, but as soon as the news of the H&M X Rabanne collection was announced, I immediately got excited. Paco Rabanne, or simply “Rabanne” as it is now known, has been enjoying a revival as of late as part of the same Y2K renaissance that brought back Diesel, Coperni and low slung jeans, and nothing says “Noughties” quite like Rabanne’s brand of statement partywear. Take for example the Paris Hilton-esque chainmail mini dresses, or the sequinned bags that have been spotted on the arms of everyone from Kate Moss to Emily Ratajkowski. Even before the first teaser video dropped, the team Who What Wear group chat began to speculate, just how would Rabanne’s take on high-octane glamour translate to a high street collection?Well, the good news is, we no longer have to wait.
Should the thought of a H&M collection comprising of head-to-toe sequins make you feel a little nervous, allow me to reassure you, there is far more to this collab than glitter (but the showstopper pieces do lean into what Rabanne does best). From military inspired jackets and coats, to heady prints, leisurewear and plenty of party accessories, this eclectic collection covers all bases from evening dresses to casualwear for the morning after, all with the unmistakable Rabanne flair. So, now we know what the pieces look like, how do they wear? I headed into H&M HQ for a sneak peek of the collection ahead of it’s release on November 9th to try on my favourite pieces and give my honest review.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!