As the leaves start to brown and the sun gives way to rain, it’s that time of year when we get out the most useful of outerwear from our wardrobes: the trench coat.
The weather has definitely turned, and as I sit at my desk with the rain pouring down, it’s got me thinking about to how to look chic but still warm when the temperamental British weather isn’t on our side. If you’re thinking the same, don’t fear, as the answer lies in a staple you probably already have in your wardrobe. Easy to throw on, functional yet stylish and an instant way to pull your look together, the trench coat is the chic cover-up we all need in our lives.
Influencers such as Marianne of @smythsisters and stylist Hanna MW are big fans of a trench coat, too, providing us with endless inspo on how to style ours. Marianne is known to wears her long black iteration in true trans-seasonal style with a basket bag and flats, while Hanna teams her vintage trench with oversized cargo trousers to give the look a contemporary twist.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses