A midi skirt might not be the first thing you reach for when it comes to building a winter outfit, but Instagram’s best-dressed have been making a pretty good case for the calf-skimming hemlines lately. While each person offers their own spin on the wardrobe staple, the uniting theme seems to be wearing your skirt of choice with a stylish jumper, be it a chunky roll-neck, ribbed fabric or a pop of paintbox brights. The midi-skirt-and-jumper look has become a particular favourite of fashion minimalists such as Alexis Foreman and Brittany Bathgate, who tend to stick to versatile colourways of navy, cream and black. And the result? And super-chic look that massively satisfies my smart, classic taste.
Another uniting theme is contrasting textures, and the simplest of pairings can become instantly elevated when you experiment with fabrics. I’m thinking about Alexis’s leather-skirt-and-wool-jumper get-up and Monikh Dale’s tulle-skirt-and-chunky-crew-neck pairing, both of which pack their own personality but feel undeniably pulled together. So if you’re not sure how to wear your favourite midi skirt as the mercury drops, feel free to use the below outfits to spark your imagination. Scroll down for the 6 midi-skirt and jumper outfits to try this winter.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!