Conan O’Brien has made plenty of new pals over the five years he’s hosted his Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend podcast. And what better way to celebrate all those deep connections than a limited-edition vinyl album curated by Conan and his trusty Friend co-hosts assistant Sona Movsesian and show producer Matt Gourley?
SiriusXM announced Tuesday (Nov. 7) the holiday release of Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend: Quinquennial Celebration, a limited-edition (1,500 copies) collection that finds O’Brien and his “Chill Chums reflecting on the last five years of recording their hit podcast,” including never-before-heard backstories and original comedy surprises.
“This is a historic achievement — listening to a podcast on vinyl will tear a hole in the hipster spacetime continuum,” O’Brien said in a statement. The album is available for pre-sale beginning Wednesday and the content included will not be available in full on the podcast feed; the pre-sale will go live at 11 a.m. ET.
The project is produced by SiriusXM’s Team Coco in collaboration with New England-based comic/music retailer Newbury Comics; click here to pre-order.
O’Brien launched the freewheeling pod in November 2018, a few years before he retired from his Conan late-night show on TBS. In addition to the occasional chat with interesting callers from around the world on the spin-off Conan O’Brien Needs a Fan, the Friend show has hosted a wide variety of A-list stars, including Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, David Sedaris, Michelle Obama, Howard Stern, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Neil Young, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton, Malcolm Gladwell, Paul “Pee-Wee Herman” Reubens, Jim Carrey, Bruce Springsteen and a recent special-event interview with former Nirvana bandmates Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic.
New episodes of Conan O’Brien Needs a Friend are available every Monday on the SiriusXM app and all major podcast listening platforms.
Source From: www.billboard.com
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!