The shows will also feature appearances by Hozier, The Offspring, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Diplo, Omar Apollo and many more. Tickets are now on sale for the events in South America, which will take place from March 15 to 17 in Argentina at the Hipódromo de San Isidro in Buenos Aires; from March 15 to 17 in Chile at the Parque Bicentenario de Cerrillos in Santiago; and from March 24 to 26 in Brazil at the Autódromo de Interlagos in Sao Paulo.
The Chilean edition will also feature performances by Chencho Corleone, Grupo Frontera, Francisca Valenzuela and Ana Tijoux, to name a few. The Argentina shows will feature many of the same acts, along with YSY A, Phoenix, Miranda!, Jungle, Cristian Castro, Kenia Os, GALE and more. While in Brazil, most of those mentioned will perform, in addition to Meduza, Above and Beyond, Gilberto Gil, Céu and many more.
The lineups were announced Tuesday (Nov. 7) on social media and via press release. In total, the program includes over 100 acts of varied genres and nationalities, who will be taking stages in each of the three South American cities.
The original Lollapalooza festival — which began as a U.S. tour in the early ’90s and then set up shop annually in Chicago in 2003 — has expanded over the years to countries that also include Germany, Sweden and France. The first edition outside the United States was in Chile, in 2011. Brazil debuted a year later and Argentina in 2014.
Check out the 2024 posters for all three festivals below.
Source From: www.billboard.com
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses