NHK WORLD-JAPAN is set to broadcast a music program featuring some of today’s hottest J-pop acts titled NHK WORLD-JAPAN Music Festival 2023 in 160 countries and regions around the world. Part 1 is set to air on Nov. 19, followed by Part 2 on Nov. 26.
The show is the revamped version of the SONGS OF TOKYO Festival, which has been on air since 2018. Kanjani Eight’s Shingo Murakami will continue to host the show along with co-host Chiaki Horan and introduce the cutting edge of contemporary Japanese music to music fans in other countries.
The show was recorded live at NHK Hall on Oct. 28, with 18 acts, Aina the End, ASCA, imase, Yuki Kajiura, CHAMELEON LIME WHOOPIEPIE, Kanjani Eight, Kessoku Band, Sakurazaka46, Queen Bee, Masayuki Suzuki feat. Reni Takagi (Momoiro Clover Z), Yoko Takahashi, BAND-MAID, BE:FIRST, Mrs. GREEN APPLE, Yuka, Ryokuoushoku Shakai, ReoNa performing their most popular songs and latest hits.
The program will also be broadcast on NHK’s terrestrial channel in Japan on Jan. 3. Broadcast times can be found here.
Source From: www.billboard.com
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses