In my time as a fashion editor, I’ve come to appreciate different high street brands for their unique strengths. I’ll always be drawn to Uniqlo for its perfect basics; I’ll be dipping into COS if I’m in need of a knitwear restock; and I’ll turn to Mango if my accessories arsenal requires a refresh. For outerwear however, I’ve not found any other brand that comes through as strong as my longtime favourite, ARKET.
Throughout the seasons this high street hero continues to blend fresh, trending elements with a grounded and timeless designs, creating collections that stand up throughout the years. From their quilted jackets and leather styles, that see me through the spring and autumn months, to their sweeping coats in cosy wools and insulating down, I’m consistently coming back to this unsung hero when in need.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!
- Ink Buddy AI Review – The First To Market AI-Powered App Creates Fully Customized Ebooks, Flipbooks & Other Info Products From A Single Keyword Without Writing A Single Word Or Doing Anything Yourself!
- ResponseKraft Review – The World’s First A.I. App Exploiting Thread, Twitter and Quora And Hijack 2,567 Clicks Daily For 100% Free!