From the often velvet-covered chairs to the glass bottles of beautiful colour lined neatly on marble-effect shelves, there are many things that make a visit to the salon a magical experience. And in 2023 we intend to take full advantage of our appointment with our nail technicians. How, you ask? By opting for some stunning nail art.
Remember when nail art consisted of water-painted flowers and glittery dragons? Those were the days. However, after its short-lived moment in the early noughties, nail art really dropped off the grid for a little while. In stark contrast to the grandeur and excess of embellished talons and intricate patterns, for the last 10 years or so, nail trends and manicures have, for the most part, remained monotonal, simple and polished.
However, over the past year or so, we have noticed that nail designs have started to get a little more fun again. From colourful rainbow nails to geometric designs, it would seem as though we are all looking for new ways to up our mani game. You’ll be pleased to hear that nail art is officially back, and it’s chicer than ever.
From negative-space designs and muted statements to intricate artistry and pretty glitters, keep scrolling for the chicest nail art to add to your inspiration board ahead of your next salon appointment.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- FlowCart Review – The Next-GEN App Building Highly Profitable eCom Funnels Preloaded With 100s of Winning Products And Convert 10x More Than Regular eCom Stores!
- PixaSuite AI Review – The World’s First 9-in-1 AI App That Allows Us To Start, Promote, And Scale Any Business In Any Niche!
- LeadPulse Review – Brand New Software To Amplify Lead Generation, Elevate Your Strategies, Multiply Your Leads, And Dominate Your Market Effortlessly!
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses