My hair has recently reached that awkward in-between length: It’s no longer the mid-length lob that I visited the hairdressers for last year, but it can’t quite be considered a long hairstyle yet. Instead, it’s sitting rather uninspiringly on my shoulders causing me to seriously consider going for the chop. I’ve experimented with shorter hairstyles over the years but have never taken the plunge into a full-on bob.
However, with my Instagram Saved folder full of some of this year’s biggest hair trends, I have to admit that I’m seriously tempted to forgo my lengths in favour of something shorter, choppier and infinitely cooler. And a quick look online confirmed so many celebrities, from Kourtney Kardashian to Lily James, have undergone major short-hair transformations over the last couple of years, and their styles look seriously amazing.
So much so that the idea of going for a bob has never been more appealing. If you’re unsure what style of bob might suit you best, Adam Reed, hairstylist and ambassador for L’Oréal Professionnel explains, “When styling for round face shapes, we will normally look to elongate the face by adding in side-swept bangs, volume at the crown or even changing the parting to ensure there are clear angles in the look. Square face shapes, on the other hand, should avoid a sharp or blunt bob and instead look to soft layers that will elongate the face shape.” Whatever your face shape, there’s a bob style out there for you.
Source From: www.whowhatwear.co.uk
- Traffic GPT Review – The Brand New Revolutionary Software Generating 100% Free Traffic and Blasting More Profits!
- LearnX Review – The #1 To Market AI System Creates Self-Managed Academy Sites, And Prefill It With Tons of Unique AI-Generated Courses
- GPT Studio Review – The World #1 Real Open AI Connected WordPress Software That Auto Creates Set & Forget Websites!
- ScriptioAI Review – The First To Market and ONLY Tool To Combine The Power Of Google Bard, Microsoft, & ChatGPT To Create Digital Marketing Assets With Ease!
- Zeus Review – The Brand New Set & Forget AI-Powered App Turning TikTok Into A $483/Day Viral Traffic Machine!